Old content alert!
Thanks very much for visiting my blog. Always happy to have people read my stuff but just thought I should point out this post is years old. If it's about technical stuff there is a possibility that it is no longer relevant, if it's a bug report/fix I'm hoping that it should now have been fixed.
Of course if this is what you're looking for and it does work then great, just don't say I didn't warn you...
At the start of the year I was asked by the London Web Standards Group to do a talk at their January meet-up and after a bit of thinking I decided to talk about writing
- JS Lint – the official site
- Crockford Facts
- A thread on amsuing thread on ‘best code comments’
- JSDocToolkit – project page on Google code
- Documentation-Driven Design for APIs by Frances Berriman on 24ways.org
I like running jsLint as part of my build process, and it’s actually pretty easy. If you’re using the HTML5 boiler plate it’s built into that and if you’re a git user you can install which runs it against your JS on each include and warns you of any problems – git pre-commit.
- Event delegation with jQuery by Brandon Aron